Whenever I mention that I run a translation company, there’s usually a brief moment when you can see people wondering what’s involved. Are there banks of computers humming quietly, are there lines of studious-looking people from all the nations of the world squirreled away in our offices?
The best way to get understand what we do all day is to give a few examples. If you’re considering whether MTT is the right company to handle your translations, here’s a list of some of our more recent projects:
- Error codes from a software program, including specialist tags
- Technical manuals for chemical storage equipment
- Scripts for training videos for aircraft and land vehicles
- Press releases about food industry automation equipment
- Interpreters for factory visits
- Marketing materials for aquarium products
- Technical manuals for farm equipment
- Accident investigation reports
- Materials from a range of historical media sources to assist with investigations into a world record attempt
- Interpreters for court cases
- Handwritten will documents
- Share sale agreements
- Marketing materials for a motorcycle clothing range
- Exam papers for a highly technical training course
- Interpreters for medical assessments
- Technical manuals for industrial gears
Each of these projects will have been assigned to a professional mother-tongue linguist, who may be part of our small team here at our HQ or based off-site, often in a different country.
If you’re wondering if we’re the right company to trust with the professional translation of your documents, just get in touch - we’d be delighted to listen to what you are looking for. Call us now on 0844 856 1086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.