MTT (UK) Ltd Quality Policy Statement
Midland Technical Translations (UK) Ltd is committed to enhancing customer satisfaction by providing translation perfection in any language.
MTT (UK) Ltd offers translation and interpreting services in all languages in the main fields of technical, marketing and legal translation to clients around the world. We do this by using the skills of suitably qualified and experienced mother-tongue linguists. Our clients are mostly businesses for whom we offer a single point of contact for all their language needs. Our service is professional, reliable, friendly and on time.
We aim to:
- Provide language solutions in all languages in the main areas of technical, marketing and legal translations using approved mother–tongue professionals.
- Deliver on time every time.
- Delight customers in terms of delivery, accuracy and service and be their first choice for all their language requirements.
- Achieve transition to the new ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System standard.
- Remain a corporate member of the ITI and adhere to their code of conduct.
- Meet the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide a good place to work for our team, where training and career development are a priority.
- Consider the impact on the environment of what we do and improve this where practicable.
Appropriate quality objectives will be determined by Management and reviewed on a regular basis.
This policy is reviewed and re-issued annually at the Management Review. It is available for inspection as part of the documented QMS, within our offices and on our website.
S Clark, Managing Director