Midland Technical Translations – FAQ
How do I get a technical manual translation?
- Send in a copy of your technical document, ideally in an editable format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let us know what language you need the document in and when you need it by.
- We’ll get back to you within 2 hours and aim to provide a quote within 4 hours.
Technical translations need to be clearly understood and they must be accurate. The potential for accidents, injury or damage if technical documents are not translated correctly is enormous.
MTT (UK) Ltd have specialised in technical translations over the last 35 years, building a team of tried and tested professionals with a wide range of technical translation skills in all the commercial languages used across the world.
Our translators have either worked in industry as engineers or technicians, or have qualifications / experience in the appropriate field. In fact it is not uncommon for translators to point out errors in the original technical documentation.
Areas we have worked in over the last 6 months include:
• Automotive workshop manuals
• Technical recall documentation
• ECU programming manuals
• Chemical safety data sheets
• Clutch manuals for power stations
• Technical press releases for automotive parts suppliers
• Technical translations of software for controlling machinery
• Tooling technical manuals
• Websites for galvanising equipment
• Exhibition materials for nanotechnology
• Welding research papers
• Patents and more
We also endeavour to bring the client and the translator together to improve the end product, hosting days where our technical translators can be trained on equipment to get a full understanding before embarking on the translation of a series of manuals for example.
Unlike many agencies, we’re not afraid of the putting the client in touch with the translator to clarify any issues – just one of the ways that MTT (UK) Ltd provides exceptional service to guarantee you the best possible technical translation.