Professional Arabic Translations from MTT
There are approximately 442 million native Arabic speakers in the world making it the sixth most commonly spoken language in the world and one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
Arabic is an official language in 27 states ranging across the north of Africa and throughout the Middle East and would you believe that it’s the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States!
The modern written language is derived from the language of the Quran and is the liturgical language of Islam. Written from right to left, it is also bi-directional, when in one sentence there may be both Arabic and Latin words each flowing in their natural direction. Arabic script is the second most widely used writing system in the world. At MTT, we provide translation to and from all variants of Arabic using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that court papers, water treatment or publicity campaigns.
If your business is looking to expand into the Middle East, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate Arabic documents, manuals and press releases is extremely important. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
At MTT we can offer you a range of professional Arabic translation services.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist Arabic translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS