Professional French Translations from MTT
There are over 200 million French speakers worldwide, and French is an official language in 29 countries including France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada and much of northern and central Africa. It is one of the three working languages of the European Union, along with German and English, and one of the two working languages of NATO, the OECD, the UN Secretariat, the International Court of Justice and more. On top of that, the European Parliament shares its time between two French-speaking cities: Brussels and Strasbourg. At MTT, we provide translation to and from French using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that law, electrical engineering or international marketing.
If your business is looking to expand into Europe or Africa, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate French documents, manuals and press releases is essential. As our closest neighbour, and Europe’s second largest economy, France is one of the obvious choices for British businesses looking to export to – or import from – Europe. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
We can arrange professional French document translations in a range of different areas.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist French translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS