Professional Chinese Translations from MTT
There are approximately 1.2 billion Chinese speakers globally making it the most widely spoken language in the world! Chinese is actually a group of related language varieties of which Mandarin is the most widely spoken (850 million). Other variants include Cantonese, Wu (90 million), Yue (70 million) and Min (50 million). Standard Chinese is one of the 6 official languages of the UN. Each Chinese character represents a Chinese word and these can be written using either the Traditional or Simplified system. At MTT, we provide translation to and from all variants of Chinese using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that legal documents, manufacturing or marketing campaigns.
If your business is looking to expand into China, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate Chinese documents, manuals and press releases is extremely important. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
We can offer you a range of professional Chinese translation services and options.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist Chinese translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS