Professional Japanese Translations from MTT
There are around 125 million Japanese speakers worldwide. Spoken almost exclusively in Japan, speakers can also be found in parts of Korea, Taiwan, China and the Philippines as well as in countries as diverse as Hawaii (12% speak Japanese), Brazil, Argentina, Canada, USA and Peru.
The Japanese language is written using 3 scripts making it a very complex language. Traditionally, Japanese is written in a format called tategaki. In this format, the characters are written in columns going from top to bottom, with columns ordered from right to left. After reaching the bottom of each column, the reader continues at the top of the column to the left of the current one. Modern Japanese also uses another writing format, called yokogaki. This writing format is horizontal and reads from left to right, just like English.
At MTT, we provide translation to and from Japanese using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that articles of association, heavy engineering or technical press releases.
If your business is looking to expand into Japan, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate Japanese documents, manuals and press releases is important. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
At MTT we can provide you with a range of professional Japanese translation services.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist Japanese translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS