Professional Dutch Translations from MTT
There are approximately 26 million native Dutch speakers in the world; the vast majority of these are based in the Dutch Language Union member states of the Netherlands (16 million), Belgium (6.5 million) and Suriname. Within the EU a further 5 million speak Dutch as a second language. It’s a popular second language in Germany, the north of France and increasingly in Eastern Europe and is an official language of the European Union. The Dutch language has spread to countries as diverse as Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Indonesia, the USA, Canada and Australia mostly due to migration in the 1950’s.
Dutch is classified as a West Germanic language and is closely related to both English and German. Whilst Dutch refers to the language as a whole, Belgian varieties are more commonly referred to as Flemish. Afrikaans is a daughter language of Dutch and is spoken by around 23 million people within South Africa and Namibia. At MTT, we provide translation to and from Dutch using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that legal contracts, forensic science or company newsletters.
If your business is looking to expand into the Netherlands, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate Dutch documents, manuals and press releases is extremely important. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
Our Dutch translation experts can offer you a variety of professional Dutch translation services.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist Dutch translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS