Professional German Translations from MTT
German is an official language of six European countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein), although it is spoken across the globe: there are 1,850,000 German speakers in the USA, 910,000 in Brazil, 500,000 in Poland, 460,000 in Kazakhstan…the list goes on! It is also one of the three working languages of the European Union, along with French and English. At MTT, we provide translation to and from standard and Austrian German, using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that medicine, mechanical engineering or marketing.
If your business is looking to expand into Europe, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate German documents, manuals and press releases is a great asset – some would say a requirement. Germany is one of the leading industrial powers in Europe and has the largest national economy in Europe. It is also the third largest importer of goods in the world, making it an ideal trading partner for British businesses. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
MTT can provide you with professional German technical translations, as well as marketing, medical and legal translations. If you would like a German translation that doesn't fit into these fields, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will find a translator that has specialist knowledge in your field.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist German translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS