Professional Norwegian Translations from MTT
The official language of Norway, Norwegian (norsk) is spoken by 5 million people worldwide. Norwegian is one of the working languages of the Nordic Council. The Norwegian alphabet has 29 letters, using the basic 26-letter Latin alphabet plus the three additional letters æ, ø and å.
At MTT, we provide translation to and from Norwegian using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that tender applications, MSDS or texts for packaging.
If your business is looking to expand into Norway, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate Norwegian documents, manuals and press releases is of considerable importance. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
At MTT we can provide you with an array of professional Norwegian translation services.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist Norwegian translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS