Professional Polish Translations from MTT
There are approximately 40 million native Polish speakers in the world, and although the vast majority are based in Poland, the language has spread to countries as diverse as UK (500,000), Canada (243,000), France, Australia and Brazil as well as Ireland, Argentina, Israel, Germany, Belarus, Lithuania and the USA. Polish is a minority language in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Ukraine. Among the Slavic languages, it has the second largest number of speakers after Russian. At MTT, we provide translation to and from Polish using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that court documents, nuclear engineering or promotional materials.
If your business is looking to expand into Eastern Europe, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate Polish documents, manuals and press releases is extremely important. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
We can arrange professional Polish translations in a variety of different fields.
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist Polish translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS