Professional Swedish Translations from MTT
Spoken by 10 million people across the globe, Swedish is the official language of Sweden (9.5 million) and Finland (290,000), there are also an estimated 67,000 Swedish speakers in the USA, 16,000 in Canada and 40,000 in the UK. Swedish is one of the 23 official languages of the European Union and one of the working languages of the Nordic Council.
Influences on the Swedish language have come primarily from Latin, German and Danish. The Swedish alphabet has 29 letters, using the basic 26-letter Latin alphabet plus the three additional letters Å/å, Ä/ä and Ö/ö.
It is useful to note that Norwegian, Danish and Swedish people can normally understand each other, but Finnish is completely different.
At MTT, we provide translation to and from Swedish using only highly qualified native speakers who are often experts in their chosen field – be that legal certificates, steel production or consumer advertising campaign materials.
If your business is looking to expand into Sweden, or if you wish to make the most of existing contacts there, having professionally translated and accurate Swedish documents, manuals and press releases is vital. MTT is here to help you every step of the way with reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions to your translation and interpreting needs.
We can provide you with a range of professional Swedish translation services
Our Specialist Subjects:
We carefully match our specialist Swedish translators to your particular requirements for every project:
- Accountancy & Finance – Insurance, Banking, Sets of accounts, Buy-outs, Administration documents
- Arts & Culture – Tourism, Food & Drink, Advertising, Fashion, Design, Cosmetics, Music
- Automotive & Transport – Maritime, Aerospace, Assessors reports, Manuals, Drawings
- Business and Commerce – Tenders, Council Housing, Local governments, HR, Training
- Education – Schools, Charity, How to guides, Social, Family, Architecture
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics, Tooling
- Environment – Oil and gas, Water, Health & Safety
- I.T. – Websites, Telecommunications, Internet
- Legal – Litigation, Probate, Criminal, Property
- Marketing & Media – Press Releases, Research, Sales
- Medical – Veterinary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Chemicals, Patents, MSDS